Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Thursday, May 08, 2008

There is absolutely no cogent reason why my blog account should look like its owned by a slug! Well, considering the tardy rate with which I write these days, thats the only conclusion one can arrive at though! I guess its just my state of mind. Coz there are only 2 reasons why people stop writing. One, coz they don't seem to find enough time and two, they don't feel like. One by no means is true for me. For once in my life I have all the time in the world. Then, naturally its the second. I guess its my indolent state of mind these days thats keeping it from excercising itself! Not a good thing though. Everyday goes in making grandiose plans for the next day. The next day goes in trying to make a connect between the body and mind. The body just refuses to act. And so, the day again goes in making even more grandiose plans for the next day. A vicious cycle. I hope this lassitude does not get the better of me though! Now that won't be good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home