Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

These days I've become so reactive and my behaviour so erratic that its not funny! Mood swings like I've never seen before! One moment I'm happy and chirpy, talking to friends and family, and the other vacant as if I've seen the ghost! I'm generally not like this..or so I shd like to believe! Why am I such a random person??! I've always prided myself on having good control over my mind and self, but that seems to be slipping away gradually......and that's not good. I don't even know why I'm writing all this, or what I'm writing for that matter....just came back from Court, everthing went off well, nothing untoward happened...then why am I feeling so perturbed?! Maybe I'm just tired and need some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home