Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What, what, WHAT is wrong with Shah Rukh Khan?!! Seen the preview of his latest movie, Om Shanti Om? Muscles? And a six pack? And Shah Rukh?! Not happening for me! He's looking so aweful with that new look of his..long hair just does not suit him! He's been my favourite star for as long as I can remember. But this time, I hate to admit it, I do not like the way he's looking. He's started looking so old and haggardly now, and that is despite those crisp muscles and that toned body. Or maybe it is because of that! It just does'nt seem to be him anymore. I liked the SRK who had that gullible, charming look on his face...this supposedly rugged look, with those disarmingly long tresses...nah!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

spot on...!!!!.. honesty appreciated... 28th ka times of india dekho... he's luking like michael jackson.. only more hedious!!

9:43 PM, September 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home