Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Friday, September 07, 2007

Lord of the Jinx!!


Is there anything called a Jinx? If there is, do I have one? maybe, I do. Nah! Nothing big..I dont fall into the waterhole when I'm actually looking for a place to sit...nothing that extreme has happened yet ( I don't mind counting my chickens before they actually hatch either if that saves my face even for this one fleeting second where you just visualised the portly me falling into that abyss!)...ummm..so, rediverting our attention back from that little diversion, we come back to where we began..Jinxes! For a lot of people, their luck is jinxed....now, what I wonder is, if you really do have luck, where is the scope for the jinx?? For, is'nt jinx actually the lack of luck?? Errr....did I just invite the spider to weave his net of confusion over me?? I think I did, but then, nothing unusual about it...always do!

But, discrediting the credibility of the Jinx would be to discredit half the incredible credentials of my own life (got that? No worries, neither did I!)! My Jinx, did I just say? Sure did. I absolutely love making plans, for everything...and grandiose plans they are. Hours, maybe days, weeks even, if I have nothing better to do goes before I actually execute an action....it all seems pretty neat, does'nt it? You make a plan, sit over it for weeks, and execute it, with elan and ease....Ah!! That is where we spoke wayyy too soon!! Execute, did one just say? Terminate is more the word actually. It is actually a record that I can proudly claim to possess!! Plan, plan as I must...it must, as a routine, rain on that very same day, at the very same hour. And if the Gods are generous for the day, the Demons can't resist you....some obstacle, some untoward occurance, and my plan(s) go up in the air, for the biggest toss imaginable!!

It's a lesson I have been condemned to learn more often that I would have wanted to. But I am a happy soul, and I'm already making my next plans...its September and New Year is'nt too far away!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home