Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

This is probably the worst of times to write a blog!! I have the toughest exam that I have ever taken in my three yrs of Law in two days, and here I am, in my hostel computer room, writing!! Been studying like crazy for the past couple of days and that is what has probably gone to me...its just the second exam of a series of five, and I'm already sick of them! Juris is next, and I still have loads to do...decipher basically...noone can ever understand what these honoured jurists of the world were trying to say or prove anyway!! Long discourses with them, hours of futile efforts to understand the first line of fifty page chapters...Gosh!! I'm not cut out for this maybe!! But I guess some men are sadists of the first order..take these distinguished jurists for example....who ever asked them to tread on areas the common mind cannot even comprehend? And even if they did think Big (unusually smart people they were!), why did they have to share it with the rest of the world??? why? why? why? The end result of such "thoughtlessness" is that lessor mortals like us, with miniscule minds, are forced to learn something which we will not even remember the head or tail of after we're done with the last word in our answer sheet!! :D

PS- This blog has been written under an intense state of frustration....juris is not that bad a subject after all!! Special emphasis on "that bad"! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Iam Wicked said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:02 PM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Iam Wicked said...

Sorry, but this is not a comment on your blog. Thank you for you compliments. Please visit my blog as more updates are coming
http://whyowhyme.blogspot.com

3:03 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home