Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Monday, November 27, 2006

I really am no poet, and that is probably the one thing I regret not being. But what the heck! I can still share one with you guys, just ignore the fact that its not written by me!! Infact its not even a poem in the strict sense of the word, its a song, by Bryan Adams, and its called "If you really love a woman". Heard it after ages a couple of days back, and have not been able to get it off my mind ever since. And so, I have decided to make it a part of my blog..probably the only thing that I will never be able to demand a copyright on[:D], but anyway..here is comes..!

To really ,really love a woman
to understand her
you've got to know it deep inside
hear every thought
see every dream
and give her wings
when she needs to fly
then when u find yourself
lying helpless in her arms
you know you really, really love a woman.

When you love a woman
tell her that she's really wanted
when you love a woman
tell her that she's the one
she needs somebody to tell her
that its going to last forever
So tell me, have you ever
really really loved a woman?

Its not the whole song, because shreds of the song is all I can remember as of now..I have never been able to boast about my memory anyway, so I guess this sudden vacant expression on my face is well justified, or at least,well explained !!

I really have no clue why I'm posting this song , that is not even my own, on my blog...maybe I'm just trying to compensate for that creative thread that God forgot to weave into my Being , which I would have so loved to have, or maybe, there's a lesson to be extracted from these lines, for those who can feel an echo of their own lives in them...
As for me, I just like to drift in the warmth of the song, the beauty of its expression and the music, that can mellow the most harrowed of souls....

4 Comments:

Blogger Achal said...

When are you next going to post? There are some very jobless people who are bored almost to annihilation.

8:50 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger ARJ said...

long awaited post! sigh... important people playing hard to get...

7:04 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely luv that song u...the most romantic song i've ever heard..bryan adams should get a nobel for it!!

8:11 PM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger gg said...

i thought u could've done better than falling for d stereotype, my dear child!

9:58 PM, November 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home