Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Friday, March 09, 2007

Been quite a while since sat down and wrote some gibberish here...life has been slightly busy for the past couple of days....1st it was my internship and now, ummm, and now I have nothing to do, but I'm busy nonetheless!! Sounds rather wierd I know, but that it how things stand...I'm busy without business!!

It was a rather unusual day today...met two people...boys..who did NOT like cricket!! ( OK, Abhishek and Kapil..this is your moment of glory!! ;) )It actually took me some time to come to grips with this fact....rather unusual, but a refreshing change nonetheless! It is a national game I know, and therefore I shall not risk an accusation for treason by saying anything against the splendid game that I have come to love so much ( courtesy all the men in my family who, like many others have given a totally new meaning to the word addiction! ). And with the World Cup knocking, I think I can even foretell the future....

Anyway, I don't think I want to write on cricket right now, I'm not in a very benign mood right now, and therefore I would not want to sound unreasonable or unfair to anyone or anything.
A couple of misunderstandings during the day have kind of dampened my spirits a little....I wonder why they had to happen in the first place! It's probably the case of a joke taken too far...
And for a change, it is affecting me, something which I would hate to happen to me, and therefore, I think I will now go and sleep( since it is 12 in the night!) and put all my worries under the pillow....let them fade away with the night...tomorrow is a new day and nothing, anyway, is worth so much thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger ARJ said...

Glad to see that there are still somethings in life that can suprise you!

10:02 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Achal said...

Nothing, anyway, is worth so much thought. It reveals a lot.

6:45 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Ashish said...

the last two lines are just too good! to lift anyone's spirit!!

10:33 AM, April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home