Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

God!!! Whats wrong with me?! My mind seems to have stagnated!! There are so many things that I think I shall write on, but the moment I start writing, the mind stops working...can't go beyond a couple of lines...the zeal just disappears!! And this, definitely, is not doing wonders to my spirits!! Now the next thing that remains to be done is to figure out why this is happening and once that is done, to start working on it....I have like a billion things that I want to convey, to express, but everytime, something just goes wrong....not the way I want my life to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger ankurindia said...

nice blog

11:40 PM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger vyaas said...

u never have to plan to make ur best creations , best performances are the impromptu ..ones atleast in the case of writing it's true .. u get the best ideas
either when ur travelling and have no means of writing .. or ur in your office with loads of work to do !!
btw nice blog!

7:57 AM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger Ashish said...

your writings are simple yet have so much meanings attached to it!

10:30 AM, April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home