Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Well, by inference I may be called a shopaholic. And by experience, a thoroughly confused one.

A typical day -

Scene 1- Hear of a massive sale happening at a favourite store. Extreme excitement at the prospect of adding a million things to your wardrobe!! (Ah! State of extreme bliss!)

Scene 2- Go to the shop and look around.

Scene 3- Look around more...

Scene 4- Look around even more

Scene 5-Continue looking around (u might have missed a small handkerchief lying in the corner of one of the shelves for all u know!)

Scene 6- Finally, when the shopkeeper begins to feel you might be a shoplifter on the prowl, go and try and 3 things that you somehow managed to like

Scene 7- Realise(rather despondently) that nothing but one dress fits you

Scene 8- Wait in the long queue for an hour to buy that one flimsy piece of excuse for a purchase

Scene 9- Pay the bill and move out with the friend who accompanied you with a " I can't believe she bought just one thing in 4 hours!!" kinda look on his face!

So, here ends the day for me as also all my chances of getting my friend to accompany me ever again, any where! Sigh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:06 AM, July 02, 2008  
Blogger divyanka said...

hahaha...nupur i can totally relate to that...trust me..take me shopping the next time...you will have some serious competition!

3:13 AM, July 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home