Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Sunday, August 07, 2011


As I was walking back from the dry cleaners close to my house today, it began to rain. It drizzled down bit by bit, and my speed became slower and slower. I love love love rain, but there is nothing I love more than getting totally drenched under it, down to the bone is more like it! What a feeling it is, is'nt it...to stand under the clear blue sky suddenly held captive to the beautiful, dancing grey hues....the vibrant sun swathed with pearly clouds ready to explode? As splashes of rain drops dashed on to my face, for a second I almost forgot where I was. I was suddenly oblivious to the world around me, to the sundry onlookers, to the screeching cars flashing by -totally unmindful of everything. I smiled to myself, and all I could feel was the rain cascading down my cheeks and the moist wind ruffling through my hair. I wished I could just soak up every bit of this liquid sunshine. I wished I could walk forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home