Just my thoughts, etched in words...

Sunday, November 05, 2017

Watching a bunch of boys play basketball today left me reeling from within. I'm not sure if it was aversion that crept in me or just the hopelessness of the generation we are bringing up. It wasn't anything that they did, it was what they said, or rather did not say. Imagine a group of boys, all in their teens, apparently going to the best schools in America having a conversation. Having a conversation that used the four letter with such profanity and fluency (if I may use the word!), it made me cringe. It was disconcerting to see such an abject depravity of language. Why has it become to difficult for us  to speak a sentence without adding an expletive to it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home